Transcript Request Procedures For Current Students
South River High School now has the capability to send documents for college applications electronically. The process requires students to complete a number of steps using Naviance/FamilyConnection and the Common Application websites. For assistance with either of these sites, please stop by or call the school Counseling Office.
- Students should turn in transcript request forms at least two weeks prior to the date they are to be mailed.
- Current senior students must use the Transcript Checklist for Senior Students.
- Students of all other grade levels must use the Transcript Request for All Others.
- Parents of current senior students must sign a Release of Records form at the beginning of the school year. This release gives SRHS to permission to process transcripts as needed.
- Colleges that have their own electronic application may require the completion of a Counselor Report. This additional document may usually found attached to the on-line college application and must be turned in with the transcript request for timely processing. Schools using the Common Application need no additional forms.
- The cost to process each individual transcript is $2.00 and must be paid at the time of request.
Transcript Request Procedures For Graduates
Recent Graduates (students who have graduated in the last 3 years) must use the SRHS form -Transcript Request for Recent Graduates. There is a $2.00 fee for processing transcripts, which must accompany the request. Forms and payment may be mailed to the school, directed to the attention of the School Registrar, or dropped by the school Counseling Office between the hours of 8am and 3pm. Please allow 5 days for processing your request.
Transcripts for students who have graduated prior to 2010, must request the document via the Student Records Request Form from the AACPS Student Records Office. There is a $5.00 processing fee and all forms must be mailed, with payment enclosed, to the address on the form. Please allow at least 3 weeks for transcript processing. A replacement diploma may also be requested, for a fee of $10.00.