- Events on September 15, 2014
- B DayRandolph Macon College VisitStarts:8:00 amEnds:9:00 amLocation: Media CenterVanderbilt University VisitStarts:11:30 amEnds:12:30 pmLocation: Media CenterCase Western Reserve Univ VisitStarts:12:30 pmEnds:1:30 pmLocation: Media CenterEvents on September 16, 2014
- A DaySalisbury University VisitStarts:8:00 amEnds:9:00 amLocation: Media CenterMcDaniel College VisitStarts:9:00 amEnds:10:00 amLocation: Media CenterEvents on September 17, 2014
- B Day
News & Events
- Need Help with your College Application Essay?
- Mandatory Senior Meeting Oct 15
- STEM 8th Grade Infomation Night Oct 2
- SRHS PTSO Needs Volunteers!
- Help Us Reach You – Emergency Contact Forms
- Bus Route Information Now Available
- Buy Your Yearbook NOW!
- School Calendar and First Day of School Dates
- View your child’s grades on-line with ParentConnectxp / Summer Notice
- Senior Portrait Deadline Sept 12
- SRHS’s Student Member of the Board of Ed
- Fuel Up to Play 60 is Here!
- College Planning Info for Parents of Rising Seniors
- Have You Moved?
- Important Senior Yearbook Deadlines
- If you Missed the Summer Senior Meetings…
- SRHS’s Innovator of the Year – Duncan Squires
- SRHS Students Earned Coveted Girl Scout Gold Awards
- SRHS In The News!
- New Regulations for SAT Test Participation
- Gold Key Award Winner in Scholastic Art & Writing Competition
Subscribe to South River High School for the latest updates!
Our Mission:South River offers an enriching and rigorous academic program where students will become self-directed individuals who are able to thrive in an ever-changing technological world. We provide a safe and stimulating learning environment with an emphasis on integrity, respect for diversity, pride in education, and engagement in school and community service in preparation for success in the 21st century. We believe that excellence is achievable and always worth the investment; that the most effective learning environment is one in which staff and students are actively engaged; that students must be equipped with life long learning tools to succeed in a changing society; that each person has unique talents and perspectives that contribute to the value of the school community; that all students can positively impact their community; and that students, family, school staff, the community, and our governments share the responsibility for advancing our school's mission.