- Events on July 25, 2014
- Offices ClosedEvents on July 30, 2014
- Senior PortraitsLocation: Auditorium LobbyEvents on July 31, 2014
- Senior PortraitsLocation: Auditorium LobbyEvents on August 1, 2014
- Offices ClosedEvents on August 6, 2014
- Summer School EndsSenior MeetingStarts:8:30 amEnds:10:00 amLocation: to be announcedEvents on August 7, 2014
- Summer School EndsEvents on August 8, 2014
- Offices Closed
News & Events
- Senior Portrait Days for Class of 2015 (Dates Changed)
- Scholarship Fundraiser Golf Tournament July 28
- SRHS Junior Elected Student Member of the Board of Ed
- View your child’s grades on-line with ParentConnectxp / Summer Notice
- Summer at SRHS
- Fuel Up to Play 60 is Here!
- College Planning Info for Parents of Rising Seniors
- Buy Your Yearbook NOW!
- Have You Moved?
- Important Senior Yearbook Deadlines
- University of MD College Access Conference June 28
- Summer School Begins July 8
- Summer Senior Meetings for Class of 2015
- Summer Enrollments for New Students
- May / June Newsletter Now Available
- Fall Parking Applications Now Available
- SRHS’s Innovator of the Year – Duncan Squires
- SRHS Students Earned Coveted Girl Scout Gold Awards
- SRHS In The News!
- New Regulations for SAT Test Participation
- Gold Key Award Winner in Scholastic Art & Writing Competition
Subscribe to South River High School for the latest updates!
Our Mission:South River offers an enriching and rigorous academic program where students will become self-directed individuals who are able to thrive in an ever-changing technological world. We provide a safe and stimulating learning environment with an emphasis on integrity, respect for diversity, pride in education, and engagement in school and community service in preparation for success in the 21st century. We believe that excellence is achievable and always worth the investment; that the most effective learning environment is one in which staff and students are actively engaged; that students must be equipped with life long learning tools to succeed in a changing society; that each person has unique talents and perspectives that contribute to the value of the school community; that all students can positively impact their community; and that students, family, school staff, the community, and our governments share the responsibility for advancing our school's mission.