School Calendar Changes:
All Schools and Offices OPEN April 21 / B Day
Last Day for Students is JUNE 18
Classes will dismiss 2-Hours Early
Friday, June 13
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, June 16 – 18
March / April Newsletter Now Available
AP Exams Are
Coming in May
South River offers an enriching and rigorous academic program where students will become self-directed individuals able to thrive in an ever-changing technological world. South River provides a safe and stimulating learning environment with opportunities to engage in school and community service. South River emphasizes integrity, respect for diversity, and pride in education to prepare students for success in the 21st century.
We believe that…
- Excellence is achievable and always worth the investment.
- The most effective learning environment is one in which staff and students are actively engaged.
- Students must be equipped with life long learning tools to succeed in a changing society.
- Each person has unique talents and perspectives that contribute to the value of the school community.
- All students can positively impact their community.
- Students, family, school staff, community, and government share the responsibility for advancing the school mission.